Re: [l10n] What branch should I work on wrt APT for Debian squeeze

Quoting David Kalnischkies (kalnischkies+debian@gmail.com):

> > Before I invest a couple of hours going through all pending l10n stuff
> > for apt, I'd like to be sure if that branch is the one that will get
> > into squeeze.
>
> If you still want to do it: Big thanks already now. :)
>
> Sending requests of all sorts are on my todolist unfortunately since
> nearly forever as every time i want to do it another "small" bug eats
> a week of time instead… so if you could do it that would be one worry less.

OK, so the work should be done in the debian-sid branch, right?

If OK, I'll start working on htis l10n stuff at the beginning of
September, as soon as I'm back from holidays.