CAD conversion services request

I create very simple hand drawn <but neat> line 2-D drawings…just need them to look “drafted” for reporting purposes. Can I send you a couple of my typical examples and get a quote from you along with examples of what the finished product will look like…in my case?

Also….I’m sure you could tell me tips for me to use / incorporate into my submittals in order to optimize the finished product from you <such as having the hand drawing on a paper page that has the title block already on it>?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Bill Conroy

Conroy Environmental Consultants, Inc.