apt in xml docbook 4 format available

Jason,

good news: I have converted all of the apt man pages to xml docbook 4 format.
The attachment contains the manpages in xml format and the result after they
have been formatted with xmlto.

Can you review the result (compare them for example with the manpages
currently distributed).  "My" manpages can be easily viewed with:
MANPATH=doc man apt-get/apt-cache/etc

What you will notice is that there are more empty lines in the manpages.  On
the other hand other things are better formatted than the current pages.

The xsl manpages templates
(/usr/share/sgml/docbook/docbook-xsl-stylesheets-1.61.3/manpages/*) needed to
be updated to get the apt manpages formatted correctly.   This has been done
already (1 patch remaining) and I have been told that those updated xsl
templates will be released shortly.

The author is mentioned twice in the manpages.  I left it like that, but I
think that 1 or the other should be removed.  Let me know what should be done
with it.

AUTHOR
       APT was written by the APT team <apt@packages.debian.org>.

AUTHOR
       Jason Gunthorpe.

Last thing: there is an apt.ent.in file.  This is needed to get the processing
date in all manpages.

This is it for now.  I hope that the xml pages will be distributed with apt
and apt-rpm.  It has been quite some work to get the docs converted, but I
think it was worth the effort of doing it.

--
Looking forward to your reply

Richard