My name's Lesley and I work for a Web applications security company called Veracode. Since your site regularly publishes information in the security space, I wanted to reach out and see if you'd be open to adding our new "Free Security Threat Guides" to your site, be it in a helpful resources section, your blog roll or even as a mention in an upcoming article.
Our five security vulnerability guides are packed with information yet easy to understand, and are useful for audiences ranging from IT executives to consumer-level cell phone users. A typical guide:
- Educates readers on threats like cross-site request forgery, SQL injections, mobile code security issues
- Gives easy-to-follow steps, guidelines and helpful "cheat sheets" for preventing attacks
- Provides further free resources to learn more about security risk management
You can find links to our five free guides below:
- SQL Injection: http://www.veracode.com/security/sql-injection
- Cross Site Scripting: http://www.veracode.com/security/xss
- Cross Site Request Forgery: http://www.veracode.com/security/csrf
- LDAP Injection: http://www.veracode.com/security/ldap-injection
- Mobile Code Security: http://www.veracode.com/security/mobile-code-security
We'd love it if you'd take a look at the guides whenever you get a chance. If you like them and think visitors to your website will find them useful, it would be awesome if you shared them with your audience via a link or a mention in an article.
Thanks for your time and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.