Re: Updating X Strike Force Uploaders

Hello back :)

I've been semi-AFK for the past couple months and am slowly getting back
in the swing of things.

With regards to my Uploader: status, I can't make any promises for how
active I will be for the compiz packages, but if you decide to remove me
I won't take it personally as long as I can add myself back if/when I
need to touch them again :)

	sean