Please do not depend on libxaw8-dev.

reopen 321664
thanks for the fish

	Hello, Decklin and Francesco. I have noticed your changelog about this bug
during a routine upgrade in my system. I send this mail as a member of the X
Strike Force.

	Please, Decklin, could you point what do you find in libxaw8 that you have
not got in libxaw7? As far as I can tell, libxaw8 differs from libxaw7 in the
print code, which is actually disabled.

	X Strike Force' plans are, among others, drop libxaw8 packages in X.Org 7.0,
due in a month or so. I reopened the bug as we do not want to advance in the
opposite direction, so Paolo should drop again libxaw8 from Build-Depends.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
- I didn't come here to play poom-bow on the radio. So tomorrow from
  5 to 7 you're gonna give yourself a hand, green?