Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 20:58:09 -0500
From: David Nusinow <david_nusinow@verizon.net>
To: Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net>
Subject: Re: new release

On Wed, Jan 04, 2006 at 04:48:57PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:

> I note that X11R7 has been released.  It would be so nifty if this
> could be in etch.
>
> Unless I hear back shortly, I'll open a wishlist bug for it.

1) Xorg 7 is entirely equivalent to 6.9, which is currently in unstable.
   The only difference is the build system. Etch will have the latest
   released version from upstream because of this.

2) I've been working on this for months. If you bothered to check debian-x
   or the messages I've sent to debian-devel-announce, you would be aware
   of this.

3) Why are you mailing me personally rather than debian-x?

 - David Nusinow

----- End forwarded message -----