Re: Processing of xorg-x11_6.8.99.902.dfsg.1-1_i386.changes

David Nusinow <david_nusinow@verizon.net> wrote:
[...]
> Sorry this took so long to get uploaded everyone. Being the genius that I
> am, I kept forgetting my GPG key at home, where I couldn't upload the whole
> package set effectively. Sorry I haven't written the xlibs-dev announcement
> yet either, but I should have time to do it tomorrow.
[...]

You could work around this by uploading to merkel at work, signing the
changes-file at home (using debsign(1)) and using ssh to finally
upload from merkel to ftp-master.
                 cu andreas
--
The 'Galactic Cleaning' policy undertaken by Emperor Zhark is a personal
vision of the emperor's, and its inclusion in this work does not constitute