xlibmesa Dead In 6.9?

   Well, it looks like 6.9 RC2 does not include Mesa in the tarball. Given
that, we may as well kill the xlibmesa packages with 6.9, in favor of the
work Marcelo and Michel have been doing. We may need daniels' NMU sooner
than I'd realized after all.

   Another fun item of note is that Steve Langasek just gave me permission
announce the death of xlibs-dev. They didn't want this earlier because of
all the transitions going on, but now things are clear to let maintainers
start fixing their bugs. I'll compose a mail in the next day or so and send
it to debian-x for comments before I send it -devel-announce.

 - David Nusinow