Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r846 - in branches/modular/lib/libdrm-1.0.4: . debian

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 10:01:14AM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> There are already libdrm packages in the archive (and 1.0.5 is required
> for RC1 IIRC), same for Mesa. See also
>
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-mesa-devel/2005-November/000019.html

The only libdrm I see in the archive is 1.0.3. I have experimental in my
sources. I also got the wrong set of mesa packages. I'll be uploading the
correct mesa 6.4 ones mentioned in the above in a little bit. With any luck
I'll actually be able to build and run the modular server in a chroot tonight using what we've got in our svn repo...

 - David Nusinow