Re: alt-tab not working in text input areas but everywhere else since last upgrade

El Domingo, 31 de Julio de 2005 13:44, Christian Hammers escribió:
> Hello
>
> Since I migrated to xserver-xorg and did the last apt-get upgrade the
> window cycling alt-tab key combination does no longer work when the focus
> is given to xterm, gnome-terminal or the text input areas of gaim and
> sylpheed-claws. It does work in all other tested applications like madman,
> xmms and firefox.
>
> FWIW, I'm using the sawfish window manager and start up via xdm. My
> ~/.xsession modifies just "keycode 0x6D =  slash" via xmodmap. The keyboard
> setting in /etc/X11/xorg.conf is the autogenerated:
> 	Section "InputDevice"
> 	        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
> 	        Driver          "keyboard"
> 	        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
> 	        Option          "XkbRules"      "xorg"
> 	        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
> 	        Option          "XkbLayout"     "de"
> 	        Option          "XkbVariant"    "nodeadkeys"
> 	EndSection
>
> Please tell me at least which package you think I should report a bug
> against, sawfish, xserver-xorg or xlibs..? :-)

	Hello, Christian. Have you tried a reboot? Several people have detected
problems with keyboard when switching to xorg packages, that solved when
rebooted.

	Sorry if it sounds silly, but I want to double check.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Network engineer