Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r385 - trunk/debian

El Viernes, 22 de Julio de 2005 10:38, Nathanael Nerode escribió:
> >       Do not forget the gcc-4.0/libvgahw.a bug as well. I would like to
> > ship well-built code in testing. As Eugene stated a couple of days ago,
> > there are spreaded volatile's all along the code, not only in
> > libvgbahw.a.
>
> Yeah.  Well, my proposed change to the macros in compiler.h should catch
> most if not all of them!  You want me to work on it now?  :-)

	You seem to have lots of free time! Are you a student, maybe? ;-)

	I do not know if it deserves the effort. I am going to see if our proposed
patch has been made its way into Debian gcc, and will go back into this
later.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Oh, I saw...Very American. Fire enough bullets and hope
 they hit the target!