Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r410 - trunk/debian

El Martes, 26 de Julio de 2005 17:50, David Nusinow escribió:
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 11:42:34AM -0400, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > X.org won't ship xterm (or any other external package, for that matter)
> > in the modular tree, that's one of the more important points of
> > modularization. IMO it would be really good if someone packaged Thomas's
> > xterm ASAP and we stopped building it from xorg-x11.
>
> Well, this would be cool. If someone wants to do it, I'm game, I just don't
> have time to do it myself right now. I'll add it back to the TODO list for
> the unspecified future but if someone wants to tackle it for -5, I'll apply
> the patches.

	I feel that given that at least now there are several people working in the
name of XSF (I consider myself one of them), I am all for splitting xterm
just now and maintain on a XSF basis, that is, I can package it and upload,
and (at least by now) maintain all the sources in the XSF SVN. And have at
least another uploader, you. :-)

	Best regards,

		Ender.

PS: I will try to pursue today Branden and choke him until he open me an
account.
--
We accidentally replaced your heart with a baked potato. You have
 about three seconds to live.