Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r405 - in trunk/debian: . local po scripts

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 04:42:56PM +0200, David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> El Domingo, 24 de Julio de 2005 06:46, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin
> escribió:
> [...]
> > Log:
> > - Edit various Debian files for XFree86 -> X.Org branding changes
> [...]
>
> 	AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...we decided to do the same thing! I was
> disconnected this weekend with only a local copy and thought it was worth the
> time to do this TODO item. :-( Duplicate work.
>
> 	I will review the pending changes (if any! :-) ) I have in my local copy and
> I will send to you.

Ouch, sorry about that. For what it's worth the changes weren't too great.
Most of them were in comments for install scripts and such. If you catch
anything I missed, that'd be awesome though. I'll try and mark my name on
the TODO list for items I'm tackling to prevent this in the future, but
this was really about 10 minutes worth of work, so it probably wouldn't
have helped in this case.

 - David Nusinow