Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r405 - in trunk/debian: . local po scripts

El Domingo, 24 de Julio de 2005 06:46, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin
escribió:
[...]
> Log:
> - Edit various Debian files for XFree86 -> X.Org branding changes
[...]

	AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...we decided to do the same thing! I was
disconnected this weekend with only a local copy and thought it was worth the
time to do this TODO item. :-( Duplicate work.

	I will review the pending changes (if any! :-) ) I have in my local copy and
I will send to you.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
I once farted on the set of Blue Lagoon.
		-- Brooke Shields (South Park).