Re: request for volunteers: xfree86 woody, xfree86 sarge, and xorg-x11 uploaders

Le Wed, 20 Apr 2005 03:13:19 -0500, Branden Robinson a écrit :

I cannot become a regular contributor though i follow the list and help
with known issues as they appear.

The worst issue in my opininon is not that other DD are not interested in
xfree packages but that they believe every part of xfree is as hard to
hack one as the xserver xfree86 drivers. And even there the regression
issue are in the reach of any hacker.

Maybe a janitorial task page ala kernelnewbies ...
the primary need are core hackers though it may help for the future to
have developpers which knows xserver is not out of reach.
I feel things are wrong when someone upload tinywm . Nobody have looked
after twm for years.

Alban