Call for testers: xfree86 (4.3.0.dfsg.1-1)

Hi all,
	I just commited a bunch of changes to the svn repo.
Since these changes affects specific architectures (even if the changes
are trivial) i would like to at least a build report on the following
archs:

alpha, hurd-i386, i386 (*), ia64 and sparc

(*) I did test i386 but another shot is always a good idea.

Hardwarewise with the removal of the code to have a dfsg compliant tree,
people that have a rendition chipset must test the driver since the
microcode has been removed (and code modified accordingly).

The other hardware shouldn't be affected (Ati and matrox G200/G400).

On my own I tested a simple upgrade from -7 and it was ok. Please report
problems in case!

Regards
Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.