Re: Preparing -8

On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 06:30:23AM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Branden Robinson wrote:
>
> > Well, the scope of this discussion is a pair of manpages, xdm.options(5)
> > and xfs.options(5).
> >
> > Do you object to me documenting invoke-rc.d there instead of
> > /etc/init.d?
>
> Both arguments are valid imho and perhaps we can document both underlining
> that /etc/init.d is to be used by experienced people only that know what
> they are doing. Simple, easy and it will make everyone happy ;)

I personally feel that this out of scope for these manpages.

However, if someone wants to go to the trouble of supplying a patch,
I'll probably apply it.  I'll even fix up the grammar and spelling to my
own anal-retentive standards.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If you wish to strive for peace of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    soul, then believe; if you wish to