Re: X Strike Force: let's work on xfree86/branches/4.3.0/sid

On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 06:49:19PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Hmm, I'm forgetting other things for my enumerated list at present.
> Well, that's what discussion threads are for.

Oh yeah, duh.

3) Import the upstream XFree86 CVS into the Subversion repo, if
possible.  The tool for this is "cvs2svn".  However, this particular
task is like asking a garter snake to unhinge its jaw and swallow a
planet.  We'll see how this goes.  I'll work on this while waiting for
4.2.1-7 to build, most likely.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The key to being a Southern
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Baptist: It ain't a sin if you