Re: xserver-xfree86 4.3.0 breaks sun type5 keymap

That bit about virtual terminals reminds me of a nearly trivial problem
I have with my x86 install.  For some reason, when I upgraded to 4.3.0
via Stone's unofficial repository, control-alt-F1 no longer would switch
to the console from X.  Control-alt-F2 through 6 still works just fine,
and if I switch to another virtual console first I can switch to the
first console from there.  It's totally inexplicable.

I don't mean to "me too", but since it's on a different architecture I
thought I'd mention that *something* seems to be up with virtual
terminal switching in the new packages.

-Andrew