Re: libGLU and g++-3.2 (nurbs?)

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 12:42:12PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> I assume all GL libraries in Debian will have this problem?

At least all GL libraries using C++ code, yes.

> Why would I call it xlibmesa3"c"?  What does the "c" mean?

The "c" is the official addendum a C++ library should have, just like
the "g" when libc transistion took place.

> I'm not going to address this issue until I see Ryan Murray's document,
> but thanks for bringing it to my attention.

As far as I am concerned, neuro wanted to publish it already. I'm actually
trying to find out what happened, but i guess it will meet our MLs in nearer
future (read as 'in next hours')

--
  .''`.   Name: Martin Loschwitz
 : :'  :  E-Mail: madkiss@madkiss.org