Re: Wrong fonts showing with msttcorefonts

Throwing the hook back into the water...

In short:

At 11:18 AM 10/11/02 -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
>I'm running an up-to-date Debian Testing laptop with the XFree86 debian
>package 4.2.1-0pre1v2.
>
>I've also installed the MS TrueType package msttcorefonts, and with those
>installed Opera displays some fonts (e.g. <font face="Arial,Helvetica">) as
>the wrong fonts.  Mozilla displays them correctly.
>
>I'm not running a true type font server, but instead added to my
>XF86Config-4 Files: section a line:
>
>    FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType"

So, I'm just asking for some tips how to determine where the problem is --
or if not here, where to ask about this problem.

Is there a way to log the font selections by an application and the fonts
selected by X (if that's how it works)?

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley