X4 & testing/woody

Hi all,

X4 hasn't gone into woody yet; somehow or other it's breaking the testing
update scripts --- blowing out the runtime from 20 minutes in total to
more like 10 or 20 hours (I haven't let it run to see exactly). I'll
poke around a bit more to try and fix this, but my net access is a
little nonexistant at the moment... In the meantime, feel free to upload
new source/binary packages to unstable: I'll just override any version
inconsistency checks for X4 when I work out what's going on. X4 seems
to make around 100 packages per architecture uninstallable that are fine
at the moment. I'm not sure why as of yet, I'll see if I can find out...

Anyway, so there you know...

Cheers,
aj