Re: XFree86 4.0.2 status

On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 05:14:04PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> Let me guess, your debconf priority is set to CRITICAL, because you don't
> want to be informed about things that might affect the above.
No I haven't. I did read that the preferred font size has changed, but I do
not remember that there was a hint on how to change it back for specific
applications.. But then, I don't have the message anymore and obviously I do
not remember anymore what debconf told me. I did revert the font size in
XF86Config-4, in the xfs setting, I changed the font by-hand in smtm, I even
installed some truetype fonts, but I found no way for gnome-addressbook.
Anyhow, this is also OT. Maybe I can convince dupload to accept my hacked
changes file now.

Christian
--
First they ignore you. Then they laugh about you. Then they fight you.
And then you win. [Mahatma Gandhi]      http://people.debian.org/~cts/