Re: [ch@zpr.uni-koeln.de: problems with keyboard and 4.0.1-11]

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Michel Dänzer wrote:

> > Is this OK, or may I run into problems because they are from an old XFree
> > version?
>
> AFAICS the de symbols haven't changed since 3.3.6 so you should be safe with
> those. Or do you need to copy other stuff as well?

After copying only the de symbols it did not work either. So I just copied
the whole directory /usr/lib/X11/xkb.

Sounds that I may run into troubles? Could you send me a compressed file
of your /usr/lib/X11/xkb directory for XFree 4.0 then? That would be
great!

Thanks for your quick help!!!

Christian

--
Christian Hagemeier                     ch@zpr.uni-koeln.de
Zentrum fuer Angewandte Informatik      Tel.: 0221/470-6038