Re: [ch@zpr.uni-koeln.de: problems with keyboard and 4.0.1-11]

Hi Michel,

> I have a lot more here installed (SuSE 6.4, box at work ;) as well as in a
> recent CVS tree.

I just tried with a copy of keymap files from an old 3.3.6 XFree and it
works!

Is this OK, or may I run into problems because they are from an old XFree
version?

> What does 'dpkg -S /usr/lib/X11/xkb' give? Maybe you missed a package during
> the manual upgrade, otherwise I wonder why the others are missing.

When I search for "xkb/keymap" using the search function on the debian
homepage I get exactly the maps I have installed on my machine. No
more packages with keymaps! Probably they are accidentally missing in the
.deb packages?

Thanks for your help,
Christian

--
Christian Hagemeier                     ch@zpr.uni-koeln.de
Zentrum fuer Angewandte Informatik      Tel.: 0221/470-6038