Re: m68k MANIFEST for xfree86_4.0.1-11

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 03:35:36PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:

> If you mean Egbert, I guess he's at least as busy as Branden. :)
Probably. At least Branden bounces the mail to somebody who has the time to
write "READ THE FAQ DAMNIT"

> Not so sure. I have such a machine here, and a BuildServonly build takes about
> an hour, so a full build would probably be 2-4 hours (right?).
Ok, crosscompiling perhaps. I was thinking of emulating here. that would not
speed up things.

> Why not?
Can you install debian-m68k with uclinux? Oh they use it in tanks now, so it
should work with debian as well? No idea...

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/