Re: the continuing adventures of XFree86 4.0.1

On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 02:52:39PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> Looked at xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/os-support/bus yet?
Only so much as to use "generic" pci code for m68k as well. I need to know
where the pcidata module is defined. Shouldnt it be enough to just jet it
return silently? There is nothing to scan here, maybe that would be
sufficient for a quick hack (and mabye I could recompile and copy that
module without rebuild the whole of X?).
Maybe there is some hackers documentation which allows me to understand this
quickly? I do not want to become an xfree hacker, I just want a small patch.

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/