Re: the continuing adventures of XFree86 4.0.1

On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 04:11:57PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> Please wait until you see source for 10pre11v2.  There's no point wasting
> your time building v1 since I'm committing some fairly important bug fixes.
MANIFEST.m68k for this version is on http://people.debian.org/~cts/x4.0/

I think I need some ideas how to make it work on m68k, just compiling it
seems not to be enough. seems I need to fix some PCI functions, but I don't
even know _where_ to start looking.

Christian
--
First they ignore you. Then they laugh about you. Then they fight you.
And then you win. [Mahatma Gandhi]