Re: scaled fonts

DU> 	Some time before i post a mail about ugly fonts im my debian
DU> X. Some nice guy, answer about unscaled or noscaled after the font path in
DU> xfs config.

Why are you using xfs and not accessing the fonts directly?

DU>  The point is than some tests later i found than the problem is
DU> specific to Times fons. Utopia and Courier works fine. So i think
DU> the problem is with font licences.

XFree86 does not include a scalable version of Times.  A Free Type 1
clone of Times is available in the Ghostscript fonts package, but I
don't know whether it is installed under the suitable name for serving
as a workaround for Times.

Regards,

                                        Juliusz