i386 & Rage128 users, please test 4.0.1-9pre10v1

Dan Jacobowitz supplied a patch for powerpc that he fears might break the
r128 driver on i386.  It compiled, but whether it works is another
question.

I'd appreciate it if someone with this kind of video card could see if
pre10v1 is any worse than -9 when it comes to r128 support.

Also, the sparc .debs of pre10v1 are ready.  See the URL in my .sig.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    Somebody once asked me if I thought sex
Debian GNU/Linux                |    was dirty.  I said, "It is if you're