Re: [mathias.chauvin@wanadoo.fr: XFree4.0.1-8]

On Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 04:03:52PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Sorry to disturbe you, but i get some troubles with the new release of
> XFree (4.0.1-9) and I 'd like to know where i can find the former realease
> 4.0.1-8 which worked better on my laptop.
> I hope you can help me.

Please NEVER disturb Branden.  A sorry is also not going to cut it. :)  But
seriously, he has his hands full as it is and answering hundreds of emails
every day surely makes it difficult for him to produce the high-quality X
packages he has been so far.  Rather make use of the mailing lists.

In anycase, please check the /var/cache/apt/archives/ on your notebook (I'm
hoping that you installed the -9 debs via apt), you'll probably find the
older versions of the packages that your are looking for.

--
charl p. botha      | computer graphics and cad/cam
http://cpbotha.net/ | http://www.cg.its.tudelft.nl/