NY NOW Attendees Email List 2017

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well!

Would you be interested in an acquiring an NY NOW, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift – Winter Attendees Email List 2017? which includes complete contact details and verified email addresses of :-

Key Decision Makers from below sector:-

Ø  Buyers

Ø  Distributors

Ø  Importers

Ø  Wholesalers

Ø  Manufacturers’ Representatives

Ø  Press

Each record in the list contains - Contact Name, Job Title, Company/Business Name, Complete Mailing Address, email, Telephone/Fax Number, Website/URL, Revenue, Employee Size, SIC Code, Industry.

If you are interested please let me know, so that I can assist you with the count/costs, and more details for your consideration.

Looking forward to hear from you

Best Regards,

Cara John

Marketing Executive