Donations to Debian are too difficult

Hello, dear web page editors!

I've been using Debian for many years and many different purposes, so,
of course, I wanted to donate. I went to debian.org, expecting to find
a large button on the homepage that allows me to make a one-click
donation. I didn't find it, so I started reading the text and
eventually found the "Donations" link under "About". When I clicked
it, I got to a page that again didn't have a donate button, but
instead described another organization, SPI. I started reading and
found out SPI handles the donations for Debian. OK, so I went to an
entirely different website. Now, they did have a donate button, but
there was nothing one-click about it: you have to find the Debian
project from a large list of other, unrelated projects, then you have
to enter all your credit card details in yet another website,
clickandpledge.com, which I don't recognize. At this point I gave up,
went back to Google to search for "debian donation paypal", but found
only one post about some supposedly Debian address that is registered
with PayPal, but also found contradicting information that Debian
doesn't accept PayPal and this could be a fraud.

A relatively easy solution could be to move the clickandpledge.com
button (from http://www.spi-inc.org/donations/ ) directly to
debian.org's homepage with a short description to select the Debian
project from the list. If it's possible to accept PayPal, an even
better solution would be to just use PayPal's donate button, thus most
users will only need one click and their PayPal password, avoiding the
point where most users abort their payments (the credit card details
entry form). I understand if there's an ideological reason to not
accept PayPal, but neither Debian nor SPI said anything about it.

Thank you for helping the greatest OS in the world!
--
Best Regards,
Vladislav Zorov