Re: Name errors on the Project Participants page.

Let me provide more duplicates...

Petr Cech and Petr Čech have the same names; the first one is
unaccented and the second one is accented.

Michal Cihar and Michal Čihař have the same names; the first one is
unaccented and the second one is accented.

Radovan Garabik and Radovan Garabík have the same names; the first one
is unaccented and the second one is accented.

Recai Oktas and Recai Oktaş have the same names; the first one is
unaccented and the second one is accented.

Piotr Ozarowski and Piotr Ożarowski have the same names; the first one
is unaccented and the second one is accented.

CrossWire Packages is an typing error of CrossWire Packagers. Packages
and Packagers are spelled.

Erdal Ronahi and Erdal Ronahî have the same names; the first one is
unaccented and the second one is accented.

Bastien Roucariès and Bastien RoucariÈs have an capitalized accented
letter in the last name for the second person’s name.

Jonas Smedegaard and Maintainer Smedegaard both have the last names
and the same e-mail address.

Ondrej Sury and Ondřej Surý have the same names; the first one is
unaccented and the second one is accented.

Arno Toell and Arno Töll are duplicates. The first one is unaccented
and the second one is accented.

Esteban Manchado Velázque is an misspelling of Esteban Manchado Velázquez.