Re: Formatting suggestion for Debian Project News' similar sections

Hi Ryuunosuke,

Le 15/09/2012 14:34, AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke a écrit :

> I'd like to give a patch to add another tags for
> some paragraphs in dsa, nnwp, events, newcontributors

Thanks, but I don't understand some parts.

Why make events-ml-* configurable, while those URL are as fixed as the
related text?

<events-ml-guide
        events-section="$(HOME)/events"
        events-ml-eu="http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-eu";
        events-ml-nl="http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-nl";
        events-ml-ha="http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-ha";
        events-ml-na="http://lists.debian.org/debian-events-na";
/>

Likewise:

<events-info
        events-talks="$(HOME)/events/talks"
        events-team="mailto:events@debian.org";
/>

Likewise for newcontributors:

## dd-url is always the same;
[…]
## uploader-url is always the same;
## post-name is always the same

I don't mind making them configurable “just in case”, but can't they at
least be defined by default, so we don't have to care about them anymore
(i.e. in order to simply push <events-ml-guide/> for the first one)?

I must admit I don't find them user friendly at all when editing the
DPN, but since the current editors seems happy with that, I guess it's OK.

The “New Debian Contributors” parts is so automatized that “6 people” is
autogenerated, is it possible to generate “Six people” as we used to?

Regards

David