Re: Request to activate the Galician language on the Debian website

O Xoves 22 Novembro 2012 02:37:15 escribiches:
> Hi,
>
> Le 21/11/2012 19:40, Jorge Barreiro a écrit :
> > I'd like to translate the Debian website, at least the most important
> > pages. I've already sent two mails to webmaster@debian.org, the first of
> > them one month ago, but got no response.
>
> Did you wrote another one before or after Wed, 24 Oct 2012 00:54:07
> +0200 <201210240054.07895.yortx.barry@gmail.com>? Please note that we
> already replied [1] (but you know that [2]), and never followed up to
> webmaster@d.o as far as I know.

I did send another one, with my working tree attached as you suggested in [1]
(07 November 2012 02:03 +0200). But no one answered. That's why I'm asking
again here, as I said I would in [2].

> 1: https://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2012/11/msg00020.html
> 2: https://lists.debian.org/debian-i18n/2012/11/msg00028.html
>
> > I'd like to know if someone here can do it, or knows who should I
> > contact.
>
> Already answered that previously, the doc is accurate [3], please, do
> send to webmaster@d.o your working tree.
>
> 3: http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating#completenew

The doc may be accurate, but I'm getting no response from that address. It
looks like that address is not reaching the right people, if it's reaching
anybody at all. So I see no other option than asking in the lists. I still
don't know if my request have reached the right people, that's why I'm asking
again.

Are you the one I'm looking for? In that case, may I send a working tree
directly to you?