Re: Inclusion in the Debian consultant list

On Sun, 11 Nov 2012, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Jo, 08 nov 12, 15:00:53, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > Better to just file a bug in the BTS and do all of this there with a
> > form. It can even use the current www.debian.org pseudopackage with an
> > appropriate usertag so it gets filtered out.
> >
> > For example:
> >
> > To: submit@bugs.debian.org
> > From: yourname
> > Subject: Please add consultant <your name>
> >
> > Package: www.debian.org
> > Severity: wishlist
> > User: www.debian.org
> > Usertags: consultants
> >
> > # Consultant: COUNTRYTLD
> > # email checked on YYYY-MM-DD
> > <name    Your Name>
> > <company Your Company>
> > <address Your address <country-name COUNTRYTLD>>
> > <phone   +1 PhoneNumber>
> > <fax     +1 PhoneNumber>
> > <email   email@example.com scramble="no">
>
> This would expose the full e-mail address whether scramble is "yes" or
> "no".

Sure, but the e-mail address is exposed anyway. [I'd personally just
drop the scramble thing entirely, but whatever.]

Don Armstrong

--
"I was thinking seven figures," he said, "but I would have taken a
hundred grand. I'm not a greedy person." [All for a moldy bottle of