Paralegal - Guest Post

Hi ,

I created a Paralegal Education site called http://www.howtobecomeaparalegal.com.
It serves as a great resource for new students looking to find all the
info they need on going to school to become a paralegal.

Would you be interested in accepting a guestpost from me on your page
of http://packages.debian.org/sid/lsat ? I will be happy to write an
article about any topic that you would like.  It will only be used on your
website.

I would put my link at the bottom of the article so that regular
readers of your site who enjoyed my article might follow the link back to my
site and find it informative as well.

I would certainly appreciate any opportunity to write an article.
Feel free to suggest an idea, or if you prefer I can just come up with one.

Thanks for your time!

Shelby Crockett