Govt. Nursing Question

Hi Webmaster,

I created onlinenursepractitionerprograms.com/governmental-resources
and it is what I believe to be the definitive list of governmental
nursing resources on the web, and published it earlier this week. Do you mind
taking a look and adding it to your resource page, http://www.dmoz.org/Health/Nursing/Employment/Recruitment_and_Staffing/

In the resource you’ll notice that I link to every state nursing
board in the US, all major professional nursing associations, as well as a
comprehensive list of other nursing, education, and education funding resources.
Creating this resource has become a fun project of mine, and I think it serves
as a great long term resource for anyone looking for governmental
nursing resources.  I would greatly appreciate any feedback, and hope you
will find it as a useful addition to your site.

Thanks for taking a look!

Gina Holstead :)