Broken links at package grub-pc and http://packages.debian.org/sid/grub-rescue-pc http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/grub2/grub2_1.99~rc1-11/changelog rc1-6 to rc1-11 .

Posting to:  debian-www@lists.debian.org
I am not sure if this is the correct action to take.
Any guidance will be appreciated.
I have sent the following symptom below to mail list:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2011/04/threads.html
I will also included a mention elswhere to the involved developers,
therefore, the interested people, at package: grub-pc in case
I am wrong to send this to the debian-www listings.

A very minor 'Changelogs' observation.
I found http://packages.debian.org/sid/i386/grub-pc/download. Good.
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/grub2/grub2_1.99~rc1-3/changelog
  16-feb-2011  so rc1-3 is ok, is there,  so is rc1-5  23-March-2011 at
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/grub2/grub2_1.99~rc1-5/changelog.txt
I can also see 9,
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty/+source/grub2/1.99~rc1-9ubuntu1 .
However, today 09 April 2011, there is no sign of the Debian Grub2
changelog entries
for grub 1.99~rc1-6   to   rc1-8 ,  that's 6 and 8.
(Maybe internals that never made it out ? or have yet to be documented
at Debian.
I do not know. I cannot find  6 and 8's whereabouts. never mind, it is trivial.)

Changelogs are very useful to me,
to see if my issues are addressed and save on cutting dvd's.
This a very minor point. There is definitely no pressure at all, ever, from me.
I probably misunderstand or maybe somebody has not got around to it yet.
I just thought you may like to know that, they seem to me, to be missing.
I need to research who to inform and let the
http://packages.debian.org web site people know.
I am sure everyone prefers and is appreciative of coders higher priorities
of coding past and present, not to mention day time job's and personal life's.
I, for one, a user here, am extremely grateful of everyone's work on
grub, et al.

Today, 10.04.2011, At Debian screen:
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/grub2/
The changelog entries currently stop at rc1-5 ,
rc1-10 is missing.

Today, 11.04.2011, The Ubuntu screen shows that rc1-11 exits:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty/+source/grub2/1.99~rc1-11ubuntu1

I was expecting to see the following Debian links rc1-6  to rc1-11
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/grub2/grub2_1.99~rc1-11/changelog
but there is no Debian web site grub2 1.99~rc1-6  to rc1-11 changelog text yet.

---  11.04.2011  Broken links at package grub-pc  and  grub-rescue-pc .
http://packages.debian.org/sid/grub-pc  and  grub-rescue-pc .
has a broken link in the right hand column, Debian Resources section.
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/grub2/grub2_1.99~rc1-11/changelog
rc1-6 to rc1-10 and today rc1-11 .

I think the real package page changelogs may have an incorrectly
pointing link to the DUMMY Package at:
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/grub2/grub2_1.99~rc1-11/changelog
As an example, I found the Ubuntu parallel package at:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/grub2/1.99~rc1-11ubuntu1/+buildjob/2440203/+files/grub-rescue-pc_1.99%7Erc1-11ubuntu1_i386.deb
This shows to me that Debian grub-rescue-pc 1.99~rc1-11 probably exists also.

Should the link be pointing to either Grub to extend the 0.97 versions,
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/grub/
OR ( Your choice) Grub2 to continue the 1.99 into the V 2.0 versions to come.
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/grub2/

http://packages.debian.org/sid/i386/grub-pc/download  is there.

Struggling as I get up the Debian learning curve. Regards  McTech.