Re: like to submit a site to dmoz.org

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:42:35 -0700
eric wrote:

http://www.dmoz.org/docs/en/add.html says:
Note: Some categories do not have "suggest URL" or "update URL" links.
These categories don't accept submissions, so you should find a more specific category for your site.

>   I get your site contact by link from dmoz.org(social contact)

It says: "It has been inspired by, derived from, the Debian Social Contract."
just "inspired by" and "derived from"..

> I like to submit a site to dmoz.org(I really can not find how to)

NOTE: debian does NOT operate dmoz :-(

http://www.dmoz.org/docs/en/public_abuse_faq_en.html says:
How Can I Contact You?
Questions about this system can be addressed to report-abuse at inelegant.org.
Please do not send reports via e-mail, however; they will not be processed any faster.
Alternatively, you may contact ODP staff using staff at dmoz.org.

so, you should do:
find a more specific category for your site
or use report-abuse at inelegant.org or staff at dmoz.org.

--
victory
no need to CC me :-)