comment about page "FlashPlayer"

Hello all,

I submit a comment for the "flashplayer" wiki page available at
http://wiki.debian.org/FlashPlayer

The story begins when I recently upgraded from Lenny to Squeeze.  I had
weird problems with the Flash Player plugin making iceweasel crashing
when trying full screen.  Typical sites include youtube.com

Some reasearch showed previous cases with various hardwares; the problem
is documented in many forums, but without solution (beside "install a
previous version").

I finally found out the solution:  tell FlashPlayer to disable "hardware
acceleration".  This is done with a right-click on a movie window,
access the flashplayer menu, and unclick the default hardware acceleration.

Since the problem seems wide spread, I propose to document the solution
in the wiki page.

Best regards,

--
Denis Valois/