The newest product in welding and cutting field

Hi, have a nice day. Thanks for your time, our new flame cutting machine (uses gasoline instead of acetylene, 3 litters of gasoline is equivalent to 40 litters of acetylene) will save you 80% cost in steel cutting work.

We passed CE certification already, the quality is trusted, and sells well in India, Russia, Brazil, Iran and many other countries.

Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know, We will be happy to give you details.

May I know how to contact related person for further communication? We believe this is a very good chance for you. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Best regards

Vera(Sales Manager)

Company :Hebei KINGSTER Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd
Address :No 8. Fengchan Road, Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, China
Telephone :+86-031183091581/83091517
Fax :+86-031183091535
Hotmail: kingster.vera@hotmail.com
Skype: vera.qingjing