Draft: policy for vendors listed on Debian website

Hi all,
is my intent to proceed with a clean up of vendors listed on [1] and [2].
To do it, I'm trying to write down some requirements which vendors need to
follow to be listed and which I can use as guidelines.
I'd be glad if you could review and/or improve this draft (added
below).

TIA,

Francesca

ps: I've already added a change suggested by David Prévot, thanks David!

[1] http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/
[2] http://www.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed

== Policy for vendors' lists ==

Vendors of Debian CD and PCs with Debian pre-installed who want to be listed
on Debian website, need to:

1. provide the URL of an up-and-running website and a mail address
2. *explicitly* mention in their website the Debian product for which they
want to be listed
3. maintain their product updated: specifically CD vendors must sell copies of
recent release, at least of the current oldstable (or stable if there's no
oldstable)