A number of links on the main Debian.org page no longer link to content

Perhaps something is in the midst of change, but quite a bit of the content on the Debian home page no longer links to active content. This may not be a complete list, but I was unable to access the following primary link sections:

* About
* News
* Developer's Corner
* Site Map
* Security

along the top navigational panel, and a similar number of links were also inaccessible along the left navigational panel.

--
For a free, live consultation on how to save Hundreds on all your
Internet shopping, call me, Brian Masinick, 603-856-7134

begin:vcard
fn:Brian Masinick
n:Masinick;Brian
adr:;;;Concord;NH;03301;USA
email;internet:masinick@yahoo.com
title:Independent Consultant
tel;work:603-856-7134
tel;home:603-856-7134
note;quoted-printable:Brian Masinick=0D=0A=
	mailto:Brian.Masinick@yahoo.com=0D=0A=
	603-856-7134=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	   For a free, live consultation on how to save Hundreds on all your=0D=0A=
	     Internet shopping, call me, Brian Masinick, 603-856-7134         =
	=20           =
	=0D=0A=
	                      Get paid to $hop coming soon!
version:2.1