Re: Website related track at next DebConf

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 03:11:37PM +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> I wonder if it would make sense, to speak to the DebConf Orga Team to
> have a track about website and website related topic during the next
> DebConf. This does not mean we will need a full day of talks with that,
> but i would consider it usefull to have also BoF's and round tables to
> various topics.
>
> Not only that we have the new layout to talk about, but also topics like
> SEO, search.debian.org, packages.d.o, changelog.debian.org and so on.
>
> What do you think about this idea?

Yes, that would also be a good opportunity to :
- get some feedback from other devs, and moreoever,
- talk about integration with the PTS (which services does which job, why not
  sharing some tasks)
- studying moving some unofficial services (archive.debian.net, wnpp.debian.net, jigdo
  search) to official ones.

Sorry for any potential en_FR.

--
Simon Paillard