Offer to help with the Debian website [was: Re: Application]

[I changed the subject as it might be mistaken for spam]
[I CC'd you on this reply because I don't know if you are subscribed]

On Ma, 09 nov 10, 09:43:56, Florian Greil wrote:
> Moin to all from debian-www,
>
> the Debian Project News announced that Gerfried Fuchs wrote that you are
> looking for help. As I speak Perl and understand CSS (it's long since I
> played with it), I would maybe be able to help. The "being willing to dig
> into stuff" is part of being physicist, I guess.

Hi Florian,

Thanks a lot for your offer. You may want to start digging through the
bugs filed against the website:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=www.debian.org;dist=unstable

Regards,
Andrei