Suggestion for poorly seeded torrent downloads: Use web seeds

Sorry to email the wrong person, but I discovered a great way to speed up downloads and replenish the seed pool at the same time, I'd hate to let a good idea go to waste.

In uTorrent(and possibly some others), there is an option for "Web Seeds".  In uTorrent, right click the slow torrent->Properties->Advanced->Text box labeled "Web Seeds".  In the box paste a link for HTTP/FTP downloading same thing(in this case, a Debian CD/DVD).  The client then uses the link as if it were a normal seed.  The way this is better than normal HTTP/FTP is that the user seeds at the same time, and is able to seed faster because of it's faster dl rate.