Re: Can't access Sqeeze release notes

	Hi!

* Geoff Shang <geoff@QuiteLikely.com> [2010-06-21 10:58:25 CEST]:
> On Mon, 21 Jun 2010, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>> They aren't ready yet and thus aren't generated now. This is mostly
>> because the freeze isn't in place yet and things might still change so
>> it's not clear what to put into there at this point in the development.
>
> Ok, I understand this.  The release notes page warns about this.

 Right. :)

> All this notwithstanding, there are tickets open on the Squeeze release
> notes, which suggests that they exist somewhere and can be read.  So
> where are they?

 Which tickets do you refer to?
<http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes/> still
is for lenny and I don't know of that it would have moved somewhere else
for this release, the current one hasn't moved to the historical place
yet - actually I'm puzzled that it was moved to
ddp/manuals/tags/release-notes/etch and not
ddp/manuals/branches/release-notes/etch, because this obviously is a
strange place for something that potentially might get updated again.

 Wolfgang, Simon, are you working on the release notes this time again?
I seem to remember that buxy "nominated" you to do it, I'm just not sure
about wether you picked up the ball that he threw your direction. It
would be sweet to know the distinctive place for the release notes to
pull for the website before work starts so that we won't get misrendered
squeeze work in the lenny place or the other way round. :)

 Thanks,
Rhonda
--
"Lediglich 11 Prozent der Arbeitgeber sind der Meinung, dass jeder
Mensch auch ein Privatleben haben sollte."